Google+ Gundam Beginner: RG Freedom continues~~
Announcement: Support this website by disabling ad-blocking

22 May 2012

RG Freedom continues~~

Been a busy week! here are some WIP I did for RG Gundam Freedom








I have to say.. these decals are very repetitive.
Two good news though, a POST ARRIVED!

Yes, I know, I'm die hard Strike fan......RG Gundam Strike Deactive


  and I got something for free from a friend of mine. (He just wanted the Sazabi.... )


Thanks!!!!!!!! someone interested to buy this Gundam Nu Converge?
hmmm or may be I'll keep it

4 comments:

  1. Those are some seriously good looking wings.

    Btw, what do you use for lining ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! those wings are awesome.
      I'm using real touch markers on panel lines for a softer approach.
      I just want a clean no overly shaded RG.

      ( I bet no one wants Freedom to be dirty )

      Delete
    2. Ah the famous real touch markers.

      I've been using them also to line, but I wasn't sure how they would cope with the extremely small details of 1/144 RG kits. Yours looks fantastic so I will give them a go when I start lining my RX 78-2.

      Delete
    3. yes, real touch markers are particularly good with RG for their different depth panel lines. real touch markers reach every part of them easily

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...